- Bamboo is bio-degradable, replacing plastic or metal dishes with bamboo helps the planet and reduces waste
- Bamboo surfaces are anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Unlike plastic, bamboo does not contain toxic substances, so the spoons can be used even by babies with allergies
- Bamboo is a light material, but it does not scratch or break easily, Highly reusable, Beautiful nature-inspired design
- The BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free silicone is non-toxic.
Beautiful & Sustainable
Our dishes and utensils are made of 100% natural bamboo, food grade stainless steel and silicone to provide a fun and safe meal time for you and your child. Bright colors liven up serving time and help keep your baby’s attention on the food.
No Spill Meal Time
Babies are curious, and they are bound to lift, tip and dump their way through their explorations. Until they are old enough to learn mealtime manners, lock babies bowl or plate down with a silicone ring that suctions to any flat surface. Pull on the release tab when it’s time to clean up.
Functional for All Ages
Mealtime with a baby or a toddler can be messy. No kid is a pro from the start, and even the neatest littles will need some time to perfect their self-feeding moves. So, start out on the right foot with our collection of bowls, plates and utensils for infants, babies and toddlers. Each collection is practically made to fit your babies feeding needs.